Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother of Three???

I can't believe I'm a mother of three, but boy does it show, it's 3 P.M. and I haven't brushed my hair or my teeth and I'm still walking around in my pj's! Man those boys can wear me out!! But they are so worth it!! Tanner is getting so big, he is the happiest little baby! I love it when I walk into the room and he get's a huge smile on his face and starts kickin his legs and squealing at me to get my attention! He makes me feel like a "ROCK STAR"!! And Coby and Bryson love to wrestle with eachother. I really think they have a future career with the WWF...and it's making me nuts! They are constantly unintentionally hurting eachother...Coby has already given Bryson a black eye, and Coby has bruises all over him! I'm sure people think I'm abusing my children!

5 comments:

Becky said...

hee.hee! that is so cute! i lvoe that you had two boys right in a row and they are friends. I hope we have a girl next so Mylie will have the same thing...except maybe they can play house or have a tea party instead of wrestle. :) You are a rock star...THREE KIDS! i cant even imagine!

Brittney Smith said...

I love the Rock Star comment. You are too funny. I love when it's 3 in the afternoon and you look like you just woke up. Some days are just like that!

sara said...

oh cassie - I am so there with you - except I think my boys beating on each other is for sure intentional. :)
Are you a TEXAN yet??

Anonymous said...

Tanner is a cutie! Griffin and him need to be buddies. When are you moving? That's too funny that your boys are WWF! They are gonna be tuff stuff! 3 kids - you go girl!!

harmon family said...

Your boys are so cute. It does get quite annoying when boys wrestle nonstop. I fiind myself losing it way too often. But they do love eachother. -Melissa