Friday, June 8, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!









The boy's had a great time helping their dad make mommy a cake...as you can see Coby's favorite part was licking the bowl he dug right in! Bryson decided since Coby broke my sunglasses he would get me a new pair for my Birthday and get himself a pair as well, he's so thoughtful! Tanner's favorite part was the wrapping paper... he loved the noise it made when he crumbled it up (doesn't take much to intertain a 4 month old). Birthday's are fun up until you hit 22, then people start calling you "Mam" and your kids can't believe how many candle's can fit on a birthday cake!! Time flies! I still feel like I'm a kid, but things are starting to sag that didn't sag before! Oh well...at least I know most of you who read my blog are older than me!! HAHAHAHAHAH!

12 comments:

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Happy Birthday! And....if it makes you feel any younger...I'll be 30 on my next birthday. Spooky!

Ginger John said...

Yeah Happy Bday! You look gorgeous! I love your hair long. You new header is awesome. cute little guys you have there!

Marnie said...

Cassie, Happy Birthday! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I can't believe how long your hair is....its been way to long since I've seen you. I hope your day was great!

harmon family said...

Happy Birthday. You look so pretty. I think the kids got your looks:) -Melissa Harmon

sara said...

Cassie! I hope you had a fabulous b-day! It looks like you did! -I love the b-day candles!!! And your sunglasses are sexxay!

Unknown said...

Cassie,
I found your blog by being what else than a blog stalker. You look so cute, in fact seriously you look so YOUNG! (Even though you just turned another year older.) I can't believe you have 3 little boys - and they're all so cute.
-Shalae Hunt

Brittney Smith said...

Happy Birthday Cas! I love the cute squiggly birthday candles. I like your new Blog Header too, your boys are so cute. What do you do with all these boys running around??

Hess Fam said...

Hey Cassie! I'm glad to find you! Your kids are so cute. Did Jodi take the picture on your header? She is so talented. I love her work. Your house looks so fun. I can't believe you are moving to Texas. I was born there! Only lived there for a month though. Anyway...good to see what you're up to! Tell JD hi!
Megan

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jodi Davis said...

Ok, Cassie. You have had long enough adjusting and moving. It is time to start blogging again. I want to see your beautiful new house all decorated! Also, I heard you went to Sea World--jealous.

Laura Davis said...

How is the new casa. I heard about Sea World being like 15 min away, I am so jealous. We have nothing...esspecially in queen creek. I need to get your new address so I can send the boys b-day presents, since your not comming here this summer (tears). Brysons is on July 22? is that right?

bettina said...

hey cassie it's been a long time! super cute boys! have fun in texas!