Thursday, July 19, 2007

Yes, we are still alive!

I know it has been awhile since I have been able to post! Moving has really been a "HUG ORDEAL", but we made it to our new home in San Antonio, TX...and we are LOVING every minute of it! When we first arrived I thought about building an Ark, it seriously rained for 2 weeks streight! Unfortunatly I have no pictures yet...JD has also started Endodontic School and has been taking our ONLY computer to school with him. So we haven't had time to down-load our pictures! But they are on the way!! So just consider our Blog page "UNDER CONSTRUCTION"!

2 comments:

Becky said...

okay already! Tell JD to give up the computer! :) Let's see some pictures of your new place!

Brittney Smith said...

Go Cassie Go! Moving is such an ordeal. I havent had to do it with having kids yet, and I am seriously not looking forward to it inthe future. I hope your lovin' Texas!