Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bryson's 4th Birthday!!!


After Bryson's 3rd Birthday he told me on his next Birthday he wanted a "BATMAN B-DAY PARTY"!!! That kid has a memory like an Elephant, he never let me forget! Every few months he would remind me that for his next Birthday we were going to have a "Batman Party"!! So we went all out on the Big day, we had balloons, party hats, Batman streamers, Batman Piniata, and I even got black fabric and made all the kids capes and found Batman masks, I was so proud of my creativity...unfortunatly not many of the kids wanted to wear the capes or the masks!!! But Bryson was happy with his Batman Birthday Party, he kept telling me how great the decorations were and kept "Thanking me", he is such a sweet kid I'm so glad we were able to give him the party he "always wanted"!

I let Bryson "build his own cake" at COSTCO...he wanted chocolate cake, with the soccer ball on top! It actually was really good I recommend the cream cheese frosting, YUMMY!!!

Piniata time!

I think this picture really captures the kayos!! There were kids everywhere!! Speaking of that can any of you find Tanner in the mix?

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Cassie- I don't believe Bryson is 4. That is totally crazy. Also I love the pinata in the house. We totally rocked that idea at Corbins party. The view of your house is beautiful. Especially as I sit here looking out my windows to the cactus and the 110 degree weather. You should come and visit(I am sure that is just what you want to do now that I announce it is 110 degrees.).

Anonymous said...

Such a fun mom to go all out for his bday! Looks like he loved it. Ok - is this your house? A. It's huge. B. It's so nice and decked out. C. Lucky! D. The biggest, greenest backyard. I bet your boys are in heaven! Are you liking it? I will call you soon.

Jodi Davis said...

What a fun mom! It sounds like he had a great time. Are you the new party house of the neighborhood or what? You just moved in and already have a houseful of kids. Also--LOVE the house. It looks beautiful. Please post more pics. I want to see it--especially once you get all of your amazing family pictures on the wall :).

sara said...

Was his b-day today?! (or do he and Brock share a b-day?) He seriously does have a memory! I LOVE that you made capes for everyone - that is just tooooooo cute!! You guys made friends FAST!! Your house is beautiful!

Marnie said...

Cass, I'm all about the Costco cakes too. Although they really pile on the frosting too thick. But they're yummy. The party looks like a blast!

Cassie Simonton said...

Ok, now do ya'll know why I don't want to move!! We have the greatest house, the best back yard, and TEXANS are just awesome!!! Everyone is so nice...and did I mention Sea World and Six Flags are only 5 miles away... WE ARE IN HEAVEN!!!

Ras Family said...

Great job on the party! Its nice when they tell you how much they love what you do for them. Love the yard and the house! Your boys are getting so big!

Chelsea said...

Thanks for letting Brooklyn take part in the great party. I think Brooklyn would rather have you for her mom. You're awesome!

Ginger John said...

Wow! Your house is gorgeous! I love it. And what a nice mom you are- it's hard to let them have the party they want and not the party you want to give them. Looks fun.