Saturday, January 5, 2008

Such a SWEETIE!!


Diaolog:
Bryson: "Mom one day I'll grow up and be a daddy?"
Mom: "Yep, one day you will grow up and be a daddy, but you have to get married first."
Bryson: "When I grow up and I'm a daddy size I'll marry YOU cause I love you!"
Mom: "I love you too!"

I didn't have the heart to break it to Bryson that you can't marry your mommy, he is such a sweetie! I hate to think of him as a Daddy size and going off and getting married! I love my boys and enjoy every minute we get to spend together, time goes by so fast! I am such a lucky mommy to have been blessed with happy and healthy little boys! Life is good!

3 comments:

Ras Family said...

That is so cute! Bailey is always saying that she is going to marry Benjamin. But, like you said how do you tell them that they are going to marry someone they don't know right now. We teach them to stay away from strangers :) If that only worked for the rest of their lives, then we wouldn't have to let them go.

Chelsea said...

He's too cute! I love when kids say fun stuff like that.

sara said...

Awhhh. Very sweet. I don't think that's ever occured to my little man!