Friday, October 5, 2007

"What a Man, what a Man, what a mighty good Man!!"




JD turned the big "30" yesterday!!! And being the great wife that I am...I didn't take any pictures of him or the little family Birthday party we had! I know horrible right! But I'm sure he would rather I not take pictures of him entering into his 30's!!
So instead I put up pictures of me loving on my cute husband...he is soo squeezable! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful Man in my life, he takes such good care of our little family! He is a wonderful husband and the greatest dad to our boys! Happy Birthday honey we love you...even if your older than dirt :)!!

9 comments:

Ras Family said...

The big 30! That was a weird birthday for me when Aaron turned 30, because I totaly remember when my dad had his 30th. Aaron just didn't seem that old to me. You guys are such a cute couple!

Becky said...

HAPPY 3-0 JD! :) You are such a cute wife Cassie...great pictures of you two! :) you are still as photogtetic (SP?) as ever!

Anonymous said...

Dang - I can't believe your hubby is 30! And to think, we are heading there soon! Cute pics of you two. I just started reading Twilight.

Jodi Davis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JD, you are an OLD MAN!!! haha

Nat said...

Happy birthday JD!! You guys are such a cute couple.

sara said...

I think the 30's are going to be FABULOUS!! 30 looks good on JD!! Cute pictures of you two!!

Marnie said...

What a cute couple! Happy Birthday JD! Don't worry-- there's another 10 years before it's over the hill and midlife crisis time.

Brittney Smith said...

Happy Birthday JD!! My husband had his 10 yr. reunion this weekend, and we got to hang out with Heath and Chelsea. I bet it was nice to go to Texas with someone you know!

Tholstrom said...

Hey JD and Cassie,
It was great to see your family. I turned the big 30 on the 24th of August- I know what you are feeling.
I hope you are learning all of your Wein classifications! Keep in touch.
Tad