Friday, February 15, 2008

Some fun pics....


The boys opening up there Valentine's gift!

Bryson flying a kite in our backyard....it never got up very high, but he had a good time running around the backyard trying to get it up in the air!

Coby and Bryson loved the Batman slippers they got for Valentine's Day...this is them showing off there new slippers. Some days I am the greatest Mom!

Bryson's face is healing so fast! He's looking more and more like his oldself. I still get that "ABUSIVE PARENT" look when were out in public. I really wish I could put a sign on him letting everyone know this was a self inflicted wound!

You might be wondering what those "things" are on the table with Bryson...well this little boys loves to make things. He has a ton of toys but the thing he loves to do the most is sit in his "OFFICE" AKA his closet and make things out of paper. So far he has made a toy sled, rings, bracelets, airplanes, kites, a house, and slippers....yes those are all slippers for each member of the family. JD's are the ones furthest to the left that are big enough to be skies! He is so cute! Who knew you could make so many things out of paper and tape!

Tanner woke up this morning with some major "BEAD HEAD" and I couldn't resist capturing it on camera!!

13 comments:

Marnie said...

Ha! I want to see a family picture in all of the slippers. That'd be too cute. Looks like he's on his way to becoming an engineer, carpenter or fashion designer. Very creative. And I'd have to agree... you are a great Mom!

Anonymous said...

What a fun Valentine's! That's hilarious that Bryson goes in his closet and makes stuff. What a little smartie! I really can't believe our babies are one. It came way too fast! Tanner looks so cute in his crown! Love his bead head pic. Classic.

sara said...

Cute- fun Valentines Day!!
Bryson is healing up nicely! phew!

I agree with the finding the kids laughing together...it is the best and makes me crack up. And then I wonder how the heck a one year old has such a sense of humor!

Becky said...

oh my BED HEAD BABY! hahahah! so funny! :) You are such a cute mom! balloons and all on love day! SWEET!

AHHHH! so sad about bryson's fall! SCARY! glad all is getting better. heart attack!

Abby Runyan said...

Ok thats the cutest header ever! I love your family picture too. What a fun V-day and fun mom. Bryson looks a lot better.

Nancy said...

Your Valentine's looks like so much fun and the boys look so happy. I do not believe that your baby is 1. holy cow. Hey my mom said that she is going to pull me out of school to see the new Indiana Jones in May just like my mom and your mom did back in
1985ish. I don't know if you remember that but I sure do .I thought it was so coonl to get out of school to go to the movies with you guys.

harmon family said...

I did give my kids presents but not casey...bad wife. bryson is quite the creative little guy isn't he? all your kids are too cute!

Nat said...

I LOVE those slippers. That's the cutest thing and so thoughful, what a sweet boy! You must have made star so proud with the Valentines decorations and gifts, so cute!!

Marnie said...

Cassie I love that new heading you've got going on with the family picture-- so cute!

Josh and Becca said...

JD & Cassie!! It's Josh and Becca Barnes (bryson's old nursery leaders) We found your page from the Snells and just HAD to say hi!! We are just dying at how grown up Bryson is!!! He is so handsome! Wow. This is random but we couldn't not say hi. We adored Bryson. I think Josh could've taken him home! :) Hope everythings going great for you guys! Love, Josh and Becca Barnes

Chelsea said...

Your kids are too cute! I love all of Bryson's clever ideas. You kids are lucky to have such a great mom!

bethany said...

Hello! My name is Bethany ...I know JD from high school. Just wondering if he has met a Joel Chappell while there in school. He's my cousin...small world! Tell JD I said HI!

Anonymous said...

Time for a new post!!!