Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SLACKER

I know I have been slacking in my blogging big time!!! Life has been crazy here in Texas...can you believe we have already been here a YEAR(well almost)!!! Our time here is flying by and we are truly loving every minute!! I mean who wouldn't with Sea World and Six Flags just a few miles away. Tanner will bring me his Shamu doll along with his shoes...I think he's giving me a very suttel hint that he would like to go to Sea World....NOW!!!!
Bryson and Coby love having a FOREST in their backyard...we have gone on many nature walks were we have dug for Dinosaur bones and even encountered a herd of Deer and a coyote! JD has come face to face with one of the fiercest animals in our forest...a RACCOON!!! By the way he described the Raccoon you would have thought he was six feet tall and 200 lbs....SCARY!!! The pictures he took DID NOT support his story...he actually looks kinda cute! :)
Bryson has been in Soccer, has just ended T-Ball, and is taking Tae Kwando classes! Coby is old enough that he gets to take Tae Kwando with Bryson...he loves being able to be like his BIG Brother!!


I know my children are the only ones not in a uniform...but they were expensive! We did finally get them uniforms once we signed up for more classes...they are so cute!
So that is what we have been up to the past few months...sports, digging for bones, going to Sea World, the Zoo, and just having the greatest time together! Today is just one of those days that you think..."Life Is GOOD!!!"

9 comments:

Marnie said...

Sounds like Texas has been a blast! How neat to have a forest in your back yard. Just don't let your kids go too far....too far...too far. :) Love the baseball pictures. Remember our old softball days? Davis Pool Service rocks!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have coyotes and raccoons in your backyard! I would freak if I saw either. The nature walks sound fun though. That is the cutest thing that your boys take tae kwando! Maybe they can teach us some self defense moves. You better not get too comfortable in Texas. We want you back here!

Matt and Jen said...

Hey Cassie! How did shrimp tacos go? I love seeing your cute boys...almost makes me want to have another! :-) We're glad you're in TX...

Abby Runyan said...

I really can't believe how old your kids are getting and how cute. I'm glad to finally get to see a new post. San Antonio sounds so awesome, we need to come visit. We are back in AZ are are offically AZ residents at least for a year.

Nat said...

I never knew there was more than one sea world!! LUCKY YOU!! I'm so jealous you guys live in such a cool place. Your boys are so cute!! Tell JD to be careful, I hear racoons can be fierce.

sara said...

What a great place to live! So fun. I would love to go to Six Flags!!!! So fun. Can you believe I've never been to Sea World!?
The boys are going to have such a fun summer!
Isn't your b-day really soon???

Brittney Smith said...

Sounds like you guys have lots of fun things to do. Strange...when you think of TX, you dont think of a forest in your backyard. So fun for your kids!

Abe said...

JD, you are welcome to come visit whenever you want. you definitely have an invite.

harmon family said...

I am so glad that all is well in texas. You must really have a great YW group to have people spoil you so much on your birthday.