Sunday, June 8, 2008

I am "OFFICIALLY" 28

Yes, the day did come...On Tuesday June 3 I turned 28!
This year I was actually like a little kid again...I was excited for my Birthday. Bryson had been counting down the "Sleeps" till my birthday and every morning he would say with such enthusiasm "Mom only 3 more sleeps till your Birthday...aren't you so excited" and after a few more morning like that I actually was!
I woke up on my Birthday to a bed full of boys singing "Happy Birthday" to me, and giving me kisses and hugs. Bryson was already drilling me on what fun things I wanted to do for my Birthday...he hinted to a party at Chuck-e-Cheeses!! Unfortunately, my dream Birthday didn't involve pizza or video games.
A friend had offered to watch the boys while I did some birthday shopping. So I got to shop and actually TRY THINGS ON!!!! It was amazing! Then I picked the kids up and went home to get ready for my birthday dinner that JD had arranged for us. When I was surprised to find my Young Women Leader and one of my Beehives at my front door. They brought over everything they needed to "Pamper" me!!! They gave me a pedicure and a manicure(the boys got in on the pedicures too)
... they took care of the kids while I got ready and even cleaned my house! And as if that wasn't enough...they watched the boys while my cute Hubby took me out on the town! If only everyday could be that wonderful! Thanks again to my cute little family, my wonderful husband and the Young Women for giving me the GREATEST Birthday a girl could ask for...you guys spoil me...thanks for making me feel special on my BIG Day!

10 comments:

Jodi Davis said...

WOW!! What a day! I am so jealous. But you deserved it so I am glad you had a great time.

Mary Taylor said...

Ok...you are spoiled rotten ;) I love "sleeps" that is about the cutest thing I've ever heard! You are one lucky girl to have such a wonderful little family. Happy Birthday!

Jerlyn said...

I'm so glad that you had a great birthday! You definitely deserved it. Bryson is so cute! We are so excited to see you and the boys next month. Hayden is counting down to see Bryson even more than the beach! We can't wait. Miss you guys and love you!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Always nice to have some alone time to shop. The nicest YW leader and beehive!! That is the cutest idea. I'm so glad you had a fun birthday and got pampered. Love you girl!

Nat said...

LUCKY!! Honestly what more could you have wanted? Cute kids, Cute husband, clean house, shopping alone and pedi's. If feel sorry for #29, it has a lot to live up to!

sara said...

What a great b-day! I love that you woke up to hugs and kisses from your boys!!! So sweet. They were so excited for you because you make their b-days so fun for them! I love that you got pampered - very nice! Really, it sounded like the perfect day.

Nancy said...

Geez Cassie you are getting so old. If it makes you feel any younger I had 5 kids by the time I was 28. But I was just shy of 29 by 6 days.Anyways Happy Birthday and I think you are the best. Love ya

Chelsea said...

You're such a lucky girl, you deserved it! Glad you had such an incredible day.

Jade said...

happy birthday (late)! I forgot how close our birthdays are! I do however remember, always being the youngest...last into young women, last to drive, etc. But, now, being the "youngest" takes on a new, absolutely wonderful ring!
Glad it was a good day! you look great!

Marnie said...

Happy 28th Birthday Cassie! You deserve all that fun spoiling! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day. Wish I was there to hug you too!