Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I can't believe how quickly the time is "FLYING" by...its already summer time and we are now in July...it seems like I blink and we are in a new month!
Here are a few pics of our 4Th of July celebration, we spent the day with our Friends the Coopers we had a backyard BBQ, a little rock band and of course ended the night with fireworks! The kids loved the fireworks show...although Bryson had a whole list of questions for me..."why do they call them FIRE WORKS?", "How do they get the fire to change color?", "How do you make a firework?"(just a few I could remember) and my reply.."I don't know honey...ask your dad?";)sometimes I feel like such a disappointment to my little boy, I wish I had all the answers...but I don't. I love his inquisitive mind...I have no doubt that one day he will figure out how they make fireworks, and how they change color...hopefully without loosing a major body part.

Ginger AKA "Expert Guitarist" and David Cooper

Bryson and Emma (if Emma had her way it would be Mr. & Mrs. Bryson Simonton)

Check out those FIREWORKS!!! BOOM BOOM!!!

Me and my Baby Tanner

David and JD having a little "Coffee Talk" (SNL/Mike Myeres..just in case it needed an explanation)

Coby having a good time on top of the car watching fireworks.

I hope you all had a safe and fun 4Th...we missed you all! We will see you soon only "6 more SLEEPS" till AZ!!! We can't wait!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! Griffin would be in heaven if I let him sit on top of the car. Not gonna happen! Cute pic of you and Tanner. You look so pretty! You better call me when you come to AZ. I would love to see you and take the boys for a swim.

Jodi Davis said...

It looks like you had a great time! We are counting down the "sleeps" til your here. Brooklyn can't wait!

Jerlyn said...

We are definitely counting down the "sleeps" til you are here, as well. Hayden is so excited. I am hoping those cute boys of yours will give their Aunt Jer a hug. Can you start saying my name every day so Tanner and Coby will know who I am???? We are going to have so much fun at the beach! Wish you were coming too, JD. Love you all!

Marnie said...

Happy 4th of July! Gotta love BBQs, music & fireworks. Looks like you had a blast. Super cute picture of you and Tanner!

Heath said...

So we leave for two weeks and Brooklyn is already replaced by another girl! Guys get over girls so quickly.

Cassie Simonton said...

I hate to tell you this Heath but Bryson has been playing both girls for awhile...such a pimp!! Is is horrible to say that "I'm proud of him?"...way to go Bryson, way to keep your options open! We miss you guys!

Becky said...

I love the 4th of July...it is such a FUN holiday! and you dont even have to buy any PRESENTS! sweet! :) looks like the boys loved all the fireworks! hopefully we can get together when your here! see ya chica!

Nat said...

Cute pictures. Love the one of you and Tanner, you're a beauty! Great shots of the fireworks too, so fun! Can't wait to hang soon!