Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

On June 16, 2001 I married the man of my dreams...yes we have had our bumpy roads, but we always end up back in each others arms. We have the best time together, he is my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, my happy place ;), my love. I didn't think it was possible to love him more than the day he "dragged" me into the sealing room (inside joke...JD claims when we were walking into the sealing room I tried to make a break for it...luckily he was holding my hand and could pull me back into the room)but I love him so much more now, he is such an amazing Dad...to see him with our boys makes me fall "head over heels" for him all over again. I love you JD. Happy Anniversary.

13 comments:

Josh and Becca said...

Congratulations you two! You are too cute! Bytheway, I've decided to make my blog private so please send an e-mail to joshlovesbecca@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite! Thanks!

Brittney Smith said...

Happy Anniversary, and Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great one!!

Chelsea said...

Happy Anniversary! We're gonna miss you guys!

Jodi Davis said...

Happy Anniversary! I have to say that I love the pics, especially the last one. Just makes me laugh and miss you guys. Can't wait to see you at the beack. Wish JD could make it too.

Jade said...

doesn't it just thrill you to pieces that you still feel that way about your hubby? It's a very good thing, ya know, considering that eternity is involved! haha! Glad all is well! you guys are soo cute!

Becky said...

holy OLD lady! 28...dang! ;)

and happy anniversary! You guys are one cute couple!i love the picture of your lauhging! so CASSIE!

harmon family said...

Congrats! Where are you at in those pictures?

Marnie said...

CUTE COUPLE! Happy anniversary to you! I hope the "7 year itch" doesn't catch you. :) Just kidding. I can't believe its been that long though. I still have your CD from the luncheon. :)

Cassie Simonton said...

Melissa, that is when we were in ITALY...we are in the famous ROMAN Collisium! Are you jealous...you should be ;)So much fun!

Abby Runyan said...

Happy Anniversary & Happy Birthday. I really hope it was so much fun. When are you coming to to visit AZ????

Anonymous said...

Oh, the happy couple! Cute pics. Love the last one! Happy Anniversary. Hope it was a great one! I'm jealous of the Italy pics. I want to go there!!!!

harmon family said...

I thought so. Wow I am jealous. I would LOVE to go there but I am sure that will never make it...too far.

Debbie Foster said...

hey sister.... we miss u here.... im glad we got to spend so much time together while u were here... 2 bad we missed out on lake powell... well i have officially started a blog... not that good at it and dont know how to add people.. u will have 2 teach me... love you...xoxoxo