Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bryson turns 5!!!!

I can't believe how quickly time if flying by...on July 29, 2008 My Bryson turned 5 (I know I'm a little behind on my blogging)! I remember when I was pregnant with him and how nervous I was to be a mom...and how excited I was too! And then when this sweet little boy arrived the love I had for him was overwhelming! He brings so much joy into our lives I can't imagine what life was like without him!




He is such a blessing...I wonder what I did to deserve such a sweet little boy (I think my mom is wondering the same thing;)He has become such a little MAN and is always looking out for his brothers and helping me anyway that he can. I am so grateful for him and for all that he brings to our little family. Happy Birthday Bryson we love you!!

6 comments:

Hess Fam said...

That 3rd picture is JD Jr.! So cute. I can't believe you have a 5 year old! Weren't we just living together like last year?

KMitchell said...

Hey Cassie! I actually read it the first night, but I personally didn't like it at all. It was a little sci-fi for me, and the characters seemed totally off. I LOVED the other ones, but this one ruined it. Just my thoughts though. I know some people have loved it. Did you read it? What did you think?

Anonymous said...

I really can't believe you have a flippin' 5 year old! That means we are kinda old. Bryson is so cute and looks just like you! I'll have to disagree with Megan because I think he is Cassie through and through. I just wish I could see this kid in real life again. It's been years! I hope he had a fun day! It was SO fun to hang out with you when you were in town. You are one hot mama and I wish we could've hung out more. Hopefully next time. I guess I'll just have to make the trek out to Bru-ha's and Starr's so I can see your kids.

Jade said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Bryson! He is soooo cute & getting big. Is he in kindergarten this year? I agree with the assessment that he looks like your hubby.

Marnie said...

Happy birthday to Bryson! Sounds like one sweet boy. Isn't it crazy how fast time flies by?!!! You must be OLD to have a 5-year-old! :)

Becky said...

so cute! wow! that is shocking that you have a 5 year old! :)