Friday, August 29, 2008

Welcome to the BLOGGING WORLD


I just wanted to welcome my little Sister to the "Wonderful World of BLOGGING"...Debbie has finally joined in the fun and created her own cute little family blog!! She is the cutest Mom and has the most adorable baby boy Korbyn...I miss them so much.
The one bad thing about living out of state is missing out on all my cute nieces and nephew's... and not being able to see them go through all the "fun" and "not so fun" stages!
Welcome Debbie...be careful blogging can be ADDICTING!!!!

1 comment:

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Hey Cassie! I found your blog a while back but am just getting around to actually leaving a comment. Your little family is adorable! And can I just say that your kids look JUST like you! We have a blog too and I would love to send you an invite. Just email me and I will send you one.

-Shiloh (Thompson) McKinnon

shiloh_mckinnon@yahoo.com