Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tag...I'm it!!

Just got tagged! Thanks Becky for giving me something to blog about...I'm sure my "few" reader's thank you. Anyway here are...
The Rules:

1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go...

THE 6TH PIC...[drumroll, drumroll, drumroll...]



This is one of my favorite days! We had just moved into our beautiful new home in Texas and decided to turn our play set in the backyard into a "Water Park"! The boys spent HOURS in the backyard slipping and sliding...I can still hear their giggles!! This picture isn't the best one to capture the fun...but this one did
Blow up pool: $7.00
Water Bill: $60.00
Sunscreen: Would have been a good idea $0.00 (Another memory I have...the sunburns the next day...OUCH!!!)
Watching my boy's laugh and play together: PRICELESS
I tag...
-Marnie
-Tina
-Miss M
-Kaylynne
-Jodi (I can't wait to see what picture you come up with)
-Laura D.

4 comments:

Jade said...

Very cute!!Your boys are adorable. Sunburns aren't fun!! Glad that the experience was priceless though!!

Anonymous said...

So cute and so fun! I want to play on the water slide. Good times!

sara said...

:)

"memories..." That if fun!

Mine was way too complicated,(folders in folders, in folders) so I just went to my photobucket and did the 6th picture...is that cheating?

So have you guys decided on a place to live?

AMIT said...

Hey so cute one.

Make website india