Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Baby is now 7 MONTHS!!!


It seriously feels like yesterday that I was holding my new baby in my arms...where has the time gone? Tanner is now 7 months old, he's sitting up, getting his first tooth, eating solids, and rolling all over. I remember how nervous I was to have "3 KIDS", I really thought that my life was great the way it was. I couldn't imagine it getting any better...then our baby Tanner arrived and his sweet little spirit add's so much love to our family! I am so lucky to be the mother to these sweet boy's, I really am blessed!!

8 comments:

Becky said...

What an adorable picture! i dont have any pics of my holding mylie or any of me at the hospital. :P bummer! Time flies...i cant believe he is growing up so FAST!

Love the picture of you and JD on the side of your blog! CUTE!

harmon family said...

I don't think I realized that he is so close in age to Olivia. Time is flying. I don't want my kids to grow up.

Laura Davis said...

I know time flies. Leila is now 5 months. How are your boys doing? we miss them so much, Mo talks about bryson all the time so in turn Hailey does too, she is a little morgin mimick. Isn't it weird how you don't think you could be any happier then along comes another one who makes it that much better. we can't wait till Christmas to see you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, can you believe these boys are 7 months already? They grow too fast. I love this stage right now - except for the mama's boy thing.

Marnie said...

Cass, I don't know how you handle 3 little boys!-- You and Sara are amazing! I guess it helps when they're really cute.

Chelsea said...

Kids grow up way too fast. Your's are lucky to have such a great mom!

sara said...

awhhh!!! SO CUTE. I think #3's are special little souls!!

Brittney Smith said...

ok, you know I was freaking out when I first glimpsed at that pic. I thought wait, Cassie wasn't pregnant. She didnt just have a baby. Too funny.