Friday, September 21, 2007

What do you do?




Well, it finally happened...Bryson decided to try on some of mommy's make-up! What do you do?
I remember when my sister in law Jodi came to visit us with her little girl Brooklyn, and while our heads were turned Brooklyn decided to dump a whole bag of chips on the floor and do a dance on top of them! Jodi was horrified...but I couldn't stop laughing!! Jodi just looked at me and said "what do you do?" and my responce was "take a picture!!!".
So I took my own advice...when I walked in on my boy making himself look "pretty" I tried really hard to be firm, but the second he looked at me with those BIG MASCARA EYES, I couldn't help grabbing the camera and taking a few shots!!We had a good laugh and then washed off all of the makeup before daddy got home...I don't think daddy would have found it quite as funny as we did!!

8 comments:

Ras Family said...

I don't know what it is about makeup but all of my kids have tried to put some on. You are right though it sure does make for some cute pictures.

Cassie Simonton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

That's hilarious! Why is it that the boys always get the long pretty lashes? Too funny.

sara said...

Funny!! They just want to do what the see mom do! :) Love that you took pictures of it!

Kristin said...

It's just that those boys love their mommies so much they want to be like them. Fortunately we have limited the madness to a little blush or powder every now and again. Matt can't get too mad about it!

Ginger John said...

That is so funny. I have to HIDE my makeup. My girls are obssessed with "getting pretty". Oh so sad that we teach them so young :)

My 2 youngest got on the kitchen counter at a friends house and dumped out the flour and sugar canisters. It was EVERYWHERE. Seriously. Obviously I was MIA or I would have noticed. I wanted to kick butt...but my friend just started taking pictures. :) Definitely good advice.

harmon family said...

I think "take a picture" is the only thing to do. When they are older we will wish for the days they made messes with mommy's makeup. By the way Maggie will be baptized in January:( Where does the time go?

Brittney Smith said...

Oh my goodness this is hilarious! He actually did a pretty good job putting some on his eyelashes. Love it! I was babysitting some neighbor boys, and put them to bed down in my room. They were so quiet, but come to find out, they had found my mascara in my bathroom and did a lovely paint job all over the walls!