Wednesday, October 3, 2007

WHO LOVES EDWARD?


Ok, I was just wondering if I was 27 or if I was still 16 and in High School! Why am I obsessed with these books! I am totally in love with Edward...
poor JD if he only knew how I sat around and thought about my fictional vampire boyfriend! And now what do I do? I just finished Eclipse and thats the end of the series....AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! So I got on Stephenie Meyer's website and read all about how she started the books... and then I read a chapter of Twilight from Edwards prospective... and then I went back and read the last chapter of the book not once but 3 times!! What's the matter with me? I can't seem to move on with my life...I need more!!! Or maybe I need help?

8 comments:

sara said...

Cassie!! I am laughing so hard. I know. The obsession is crazy. I love Edward too (who couldn't?) -but I'm a Jacob fan!! There, I said it. Hmmm. I'm thinkin' the next book could be pretty interesting...Jacob still has a chance.

Ginger John said...

I am so rooting for Edward! I think Jacob is going to get his own lady in the next book. Just know you are not alone in your obsession. I think Stephanie Meyers is an AMAZING writer. Love love love her books and can't wait for the next one...

Kristin said...

Look at the bright side...at least we only have to wait a year to find out what happens next :(

Becky said...

AHHHHH! so funny! i am right there with you! i just finished last night and i LOVE them! I am all about Edward! Sara and i were just talking about this today! hahaha! it is SO FUNNY how the obsession is totally universal! LOVED THEM!

Cassie Simonton said...

Ok sara!! I'm a little tempted to delete your comment...only Edward lovers aloud!! I mean I like Jacob and all...but he is NO EDWARD!! Ahhh just saying his name puts a smile on my face :)!!!

I'm hoping Jacob will set his sights on someone else...Bella didn't have his mark on her right? You know that whole legend thing...were they see the girl and she has their mark on them...something like that! Anyway I think Jacobs got his lady waiting for him hopefully in the next book, so he will leave my guy and Bella to live happily ever after!

harmon family said...

Oh we are all dorks! After I was done it took a few days before I could stop thinking about them ALL the time. I hear the movie won't be out until 2010. Movies are never as good as the books anyway. I am torn though because I like Jacob and Edward both. She could stay human with Jacob.

bettijo @ PagingSupermom.com said...

too funny! I've heard these books are good, but I haven't read them yet. --bettijo

Claydens said...

Cassie your blog is to cute! You'll have to add me and dave to yours so we can keep up. By the way - I just finished the series in 3 days and I so depressed and lonely- I would totally cheat on Dave with Edward!
Bye-
Mandi