Saturday, April 5, 2008

Birthday and Easter Pictures...enjoy:)


Here are a few pics of our Birthday and Easter Celebrations!! We had to borrow a camera from a friend since ours wasn't working...so this is the best we could get! Man I miss our camera! I know Jodi is going to be disappointed in our photography skills or lack their of...sorry, but you have an open invite to come to San Antonio and take our family pictures for us:)...think about it.
We hate being away especially on holiday's and missing out on all the family parties (this is especially hard on JD...but he's getting better), but we make the best of it! We love and miss you all. Enjoy our fun pics!

7 comments:

Marnie said...

Cute matching boys! What a good looking family you've got. I love holidays!

Marnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jerlyn said...

We miss you guys all the time, especially around the holidays. It looks like you had a lot of fun! Tell the boys we love them.

Mistie said...

In some ways I'm jealous of you being away from family...look at all the family traditions you are making with your kids! (not jealous enough to move away though :o) But we do miss your family not just at holidays, but all the time!!! Give those boys a hug and kiss from their Aunt Mistie!!!!

Matt and Jen said...

Hey Cassie...thanks for being a slacker! I'll add a link for you now that I have YOUR blog...cute pics...I enjoyed reading some stuff about your fam...we need to get Brett and Coby together...

Jodi Davis said...

I can't believe how old your boys look. We miss you guys. When are you ever going to come visit us?

I don't know what you are talking about you guys have some mad photography skills--very impressive :). BTW, I am still waiting for the plane tickets to arrive so I can come get some updated pics!!

sara said...

I agree w/ Marn- good looking family!!!!!

Cassie - I love that you have Enrique on your play list. I am dying. It makes me smile when I come to your site!