Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Big Boys...

I can't believe how "BIG" our boys are getting! I think Bryson starting Elementary School has really made me realize my babies aren't really babies anymore! They have grown up on me. Even the way they talk to me has changed...I miss the simple days of "Go bye bye?", "Puppy?", "Hoops?", "Book?", "This?" those questions I could answer easily. Now Bryson's questions have turned into "Why does the Earth float?", "How do babies get out of the Mommy's tummy?", "How do Tornadoes start?", "Why do clouds flout? And how do they fill up with water?"...I really should have payed more attention in school so I could answer my 5 yr olds questions! And if I tell him "I don't know why...he will look at me and say "I know" and then he will give me his version of the correct answer! He is such a mini JD!!!
And even my sweet little Coby Jay has picked up on this and has started asking me some very in depth questions for a 3 yr old! Good thing I still have Tanner who only knows about 25-35 words...and isn't able to say complete sentences yet!!
I just can't believe how quickly they grow up...I keep thinking of that Trace Adkins song "Your gonna miss this"...and I am going to miss this!!!! I miss my Boys being tiny little babies, and I miss them crawling, and I miss the cute things they would say, and the sweet little baby cuddles they would give me, they have just gotten so big on me and I wasn't prepared for it!! Wow...this was just supposed to be a post about Coby starting Pre-School and I think I hit an emotional nerve!!! Anyway, I love my boys and all the stages they go through...so far;) I just love being a Mom to these sweet little guys...I am one lucky Girl!!!
I can't get over how grown up he looks in these pictures!!!Tanner wants to even go potty like his big brothers...I like this idea;)(he just sits on the potty no pepe yet)
The Boys Love Rock BandGo Coby Go!!!

8 comments:

Jerlyn said...

Coby, you look so grown up! We love you and miss you! Have so much fun at preschool big guy!

Jodi Davis said...

Just wanted to let you know that we miss you being here, Cassie and gang. I haven't not seen a Taco Bell yet, but if I do I will be sure to get a picture of it for you. Good memories. They do have KFC everywhere though. We haven't been yet. I know you are so jealous--you should be :).

I can't believe how BIG Coby looks in these pictures. And Tanner is showing Brigham up. WHat is up with that. He is still a baby. Talk to you soon.

sara said...

Awhhhhhh. :)
Life is sweet.
It sounds like you need another baby...? :)
Your boys ARE getting to be so big!

Marnie said...

Sounds like you've got some inquisitive boys. That's great! Cass, you're making me get emotional. I hear you, these kids just grow up so fast.

Nat said...

Okay, your boys really are SO CUTE. I can't believe Tanner already sits on the potty! Kudos!! Why didn't I get to see you guys when you were down here? LAME. I better catch you next time, before your boys are graduated!!

Debbie Foster said...

hey sister!!!! i cant believe ur babys are all grown up...how are your days with just tanner..i bet he loves it!!!! well we miss you here and hope to see you guys soon...cant wait for jd to graduate, so that u guys can think about moveing back to AZ!!!??? Maybe???

Debbie Foster said...

so i heard u go a new dog.... how cazy...i cant believe u guys got a husky...they are so beautiful...but so dang big, and shead like crazy...jeremy had one when we 1st meet....but i bet you boys love having a dog.... so congrats to ur new addition...

p.s. dustie said that u called to check up on out work out...yeah...not going as planned....but im going to realy jump into it now...its nice out in the mornings here..so i have no excuse...i figured it would be easy with a partner, but not with one that makes as many excuses as me...j/k...love ya dustie....its hard to do it on someone elses time, let alone ur own...so i figured...ill just have to jump on the ban waggon....

well i called u a few weeks ago....i was concerend about the hurracane....didnt hear back so....i had dad call, he said things were ok...well...we miss you and hope all is well...

harmon family said...

I wish everyday that I could push a pause button on the kid's ages. I love them being little...most of mine aren't so little anymore, BUT I just don't want things to change anymore than they have. Why does it fly by soooo fast?