Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Family Photo Shoot

First of all I have to give a big "Thank You" to my wonderful Sister in Law Jodi!! I hate to say Sister in Law Jodi is more my Sister.
Anyway, Troy and Jodi decided to make a trip up to Texas and visit us...I know it's hard to believe...you know family wanting to come and visit "US";) Needless to say we were so excited to have them! Our kids play so well together, seriously they never fought! I am still in "aah" at how well these kids get along! They were so busy playing that Jodi and I could just sit and talk, and eat, and then talk some more....its was AWESOME!!! We miss them terribly, my kids actually want me to entertain them now ;)
While Jodi was here she was nice enough to do a family photo shoot for us. And of course she took some amazing pictures. Here are a few that I stole from her blog. If you want to see more of our family photo shoot go and check out her blog jodidavisphotography.blogspot.com.
If any of you are considering having your family pictures done you should definitely call Jodi. She is so talented...I promise you will not be disappointed!! Thanks again Jodi your the BEST!!




13 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Oh my gosh....TOO cute!! I am in love with the close close up of your son....SOOO ADORABLE!! We haven't had prof. pics done in sooo long, like I can't even remember the last time, maybe for xmas!!

We went to visit my sis in law 2 weeks ago and I know what you mean about the kids just entertaining each other and not fighting and being able to just hang out and talk....and eat....and talk!!! LOved it!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm dying at how cute these pictures are!! I love the close up of Tanner. His eyes!! And you look gorgeous in the one of you and JD. Jodi is just too talented. How fun to have visitors! I'm really excited that you will be visiting us this weekend!!!!!

Jodi Davis said...

We had such a great time with you guys! Thank you so much for everything!!! I must say that you all look dang good. You must be pretty loved for me to fly all the way to Texas for a photo shoot. I wouldn't do that for just anyone ya know. I am excited to see you againg this weekend!

Judd Family said...

Wow--GREAT photos of your kids! They turned out really great! I can't believe how grown up they all are! You have some handsome little boys there!

Jerlyn said...

Your pics turned out great! Love the close ups of the boys!

Marnie said...

Adorable! What a glamorous family you have, Cass. Lookin' beautiful. Wish I lived near Jodi so we could get some pictures taken.

Jade said...

I love the pics!!! Is she in Mesa? We just moved back and I really need family pictures taken. You boys are soo big. Wow, time flies, right?

sara said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!
Handsome, beautiful family!

It was great to see you.

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Those look awesome!

KMitchell said...

You pictures are amazing! What a cute family you guys are!!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

CUTE family! You look awesome! It was fun seeing you last week, I especially loved the cat-walk!
Maddy
winwardfamily.blogspot.com

Tholstrom said...

All I can say is WATCH OUT WOMEN OF THE WORLD! Cassie you are a hot mamma and your boys melt me. Where is this JOdi person?!!! I finally updated, thanks for the tip :) I hope all is well. xo JO

harmon family said...

I LOVE these. you are right , she is a good photographer. It makes it easier when you have such good looking subjects:)