Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mesa High Class of 1998

Last weekend I flew down to AZ to go to my 10 year High School reunion...I know so old right?...but any excuse to hang out with my "GIRLS"! It was so fun catching up and reminiscing about old times, looking through old pictures, we even watched the dreaded Senior Video (sorry Sheri...I think that video needs to be burned;)I am so glad I was able to go! It was fun seeing people I hadn't seen since High School, some people haven't changed at all, and some people (like myself) you wouldn't recognize them if you bumped right into them! All in all I had a great time, it's always nice to get away and see old faces...but I have to admit the greatest feeling is when you get home and your sweet family's faces light up to see you...being missed is "nice"...I think JD almost shed a tear of relief ;)
Thank You Honey for taking care of our boys while I went and played, they almost survived the weekend with out any injury's(pictures of Coby's broken arm will follow).And my friend Laura who took care of my boys all day Friday for me, you are the greatest!

(Brittney, Sheri, Sara, ME (voted most changed female...I don't know if that's a good thing or bad) Natalee, Marnie (voted least changed female (definitely a good thing Marn:)bottom row Heather and Holly)

And the Boys from MHS class of 98

5 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

How fun!! I was telling HOlly that I totally could see you winning that award, it took me a minute to recognize you when I first saw your page!! Don't worry....that's a good thing....You look GREAT!!!

Brooke said...

Of course I know who you are! I've spied on your family's blog before, too! I love the photography you guys had done! You have adorable kiddos!

bettijo @ PagingSupermom.com said...

FUN! My reunion was this weekend too and it really was a blast. I know... it is SO crazy that it's been 10 YEARS already!!?? Hugs --bettijo

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad you came, Cass! It wouldn't have been the same without the hot mama there! You look fab. Too bad we didn't get to go to Fro Yo. Maybe at Christmas. You better be coming for Christmas! Miss you.

Nat said...

I can't tell you how much I LOVE getting to hang out with you! You are so funny and a blast to be around. I'm planning an attack on Sheri's house sometime soon. We at least have to hide it from her for a few years! So sad that Coby actually broke his arm, poor guy.
P.S.- I love your family pics, where are you guys?