Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday

On October 4, 2008 we celebrated JD's 31st Birthday. I still can't believe that he is in his 30's and still in SCHOOL...but there is light at the end of the tunnel only 9 more months and he is finished!!!! YIPPEE!!! So to celebrate we made his favorite "CARROT" cake (we were in a time crunch so he even had to frost his own cake;).
Opened presents...we have been needing an extra remote for the Wii so all 3 of my Big boys can play together!! This is all the excitement I could capture from a "31 year old"!!!

We sang him "Happy Birthday" and the boy's helped their dad blow out the candles! Then it was off to get the babysitter so that I could take my Hubby out on his Big Day!

The boys and I are so lucky to have JD...he is an amazing Husband and Father! Even with his crazy schedule he makes sure he spends time with his boys and is always telling them how much he loves them. He always puts family first. I am so thankful for him and for all that he does for our family! Happy Birthday Honey! We love you!
I love this picture of JD and Tanner...Tanner loves to ride on his Dad's shoulder's. The second JD walks in the door Tanner will run over to him and yell "DAD" and then point to his head! That's his way of saying "Hi Dad, now put me on your shoulder's and take me for a ride!! Aren't they so cute together?

10 comments:

Jodi Davis said...

Happy Birthday, JD! You're an OLD man! hahaha. Glad you had a great day. We love you!

Abby Runyan said...

Happy B-day!!! Don't worry Cass my hubby will be like 36 by the time he is done witht school. Yah I know it totally SUCKS. I can't believe you guys are done in 9 months. PLEASE move home!!! Sorry about your foot that hurts just to think about it.

Judd Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Jason turns 31 just 2 weeks after he finishes school! At least when he graduates, I am still in my 20's (but just barely!). Glad you enjoyed the day with your hubbie. It looks like the kids loved it.

Jerlyn said...

Happy Birthday, JD! I love the pictures of you with your boys! You are a great dad and a great brother. We are so lucky that you are apart of our family! We love you!

Nat said...

Cass- you never cease to make me laugh! Love the pic of JD's excitement, he better settle down before he hurts something! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JD!
What the stress fracture? SO PROUD OF YOU for attempting a half marathon, coach Patterson would be proud too. I hope your foot heals soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday JD!!!

harmon family said...

WOW!!! A lot going on huh? Sorry about your foot. Foot pain affects everything. Hope it heals quickly for you.

sara said...

Fun! Happy b-day JD!!! The pics are great! :) So cute w/ the boys.

Marnie said...

Happy Birthday to JD! I always tease Joe about being well into his 30s too. Gotta love it. Cass, are you going to the 10-yr reunion. I finally broke down and bought a plane ticket. I hope you're going!

Anonymous said...

Getting up there JD! Hope you had a happy bday. That's cute about Tanner and JD. Yeah, I don't even want to think about how old Ryan will be when he is done with school/residency. Someday it will pay off!!!