Saturday, November 1, 2008

Coby's Broken Arm


While I was at my 10 year reunion Bryson and Coby were playing "WWF" in our hallway. They each would stand in opposite door ways and charge each other, then Bryson decided to hold his arm out and plow Coby down...then he fell right on top of him breaking his elbow!
You know it's bad news when your husband calls and asks "were are the insurance cards?"
When I returned from my trip Coby with great enthusiasm says..."Mom I can eat with ONE hand!!!"
He is such a trooper! I hated not being able to be with him while he was in the Emergency Room...but his Daddy took good care of him! And we survived another injury!

4 comments:

Jerlyn said...

Coby, we love you! I'm so proud of you for being able to eat with one arm!! What a trooper!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Poor guy! He is too funny, great skill to be able to eat with one hand!

Miss M said...

Cassie, I think you need to go away again so you can return to an injury free household.

Jade said...

Jaxon just got his cast off a couple of weeks ago. I think 5/6 year olds are accident prone! (he fell out of a tree). I am sure you will be present for many, many more injuries though, you do have a house full of boys, so injuries kinda go with the territory! :)