Saturday, November 1, 2008

Such a "Little" Man


Since this blog is my journal and also my scrapbook I had to put this in.
The other day Bryson came to me and asked....
Bryson: "Mom what's our phone number?"
Mom: (thinking how great it is that he is wanting to learn his phone number, I started singing the Safety Kid's Song in my head "when your in trouble just call on the double..." any of you who were in Mesa 45th ward will know that song) "Our number is .....
Bryson: (writing every number down...then looks at me and say's...) "Mom how do you spell Sasha?"
Mom: "S A...wait a minute...why?"
Bryson: "I want to give Sasha my phone number so that she can call me...and we can talk!!"
Mom: (stunned look on my face) "Really? OK...S A S H A"

I couldn't help but crack up, that my little boy is already giving out his didchets in KINDERGARTEN!!!! He is definitely turning into our "LITTLE MAN".

6 comments:

Jerlyn said...

I am dying laughing! He is so cute!!!! Bryson, way to go! What a little stud! We love you, buddy!

Ann was bugging Hayden about having a girlfriend the other day and was teasing him about some girls name. He looked at her with a disgusted look on his face and said, "Hello, I broke up with her last week. That is so over!" Ann and I busted up laughing! Where do they come up with this stuff?

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

That is way too funny!

Miss M said...

You'd better watch that one. You know he'll be asking for a cell phone for Christmas now!

Jodi Davis said...

The things I have to look forward to with Brooklyn. Scares me to death.

sara said...

OH boy!!! THAT is funny!!!!
Bryson + Sasha sitting in a tree...

harmon family said...

He is so funny. He really is the little stud isn't he:-)