Friday, November 21, 2008

Who need's a "Boy Scout" when you've got "Super MOM"?


Don't you just love Winter? We woke up last Saturday to a nice chilly morning...there was actually frost on the ground! So of course I decided that we would make good use of our fireplace and build a fire! The boys were on board...so it was out to the "Forest" to collect some wood. Then we build a T.P. out of wood (something my dad taught me when I was young) and lit a match...JD was a skeptic but I knew this would be the greatest fire he had ever seen...and it was!! The kids were thrilled and I of course was "Super Mom" in their eyes!! So we kicked back and relaxed by warming our feet by the fire! AAAAHHHHHH!!

We finished the morning by listening to Christmas music and drinking hot chocolate! It was a great Saturday!

8 comments:

Judd Family said...

Very cute, Cassie! I don't think I would ever brave that without my husband around! You really are supermom!

Miss M said...

Supermom, Batgirl, what can't you do?

Abby Runyan said...

SuperMom is right. SO how did you like twilight?? Don't worry saw it twice on the sameday and really want to go again today. LOVED IT!!!

Jerlyn said...

How fun! I wish I was there by the fire, drinking hot chocolate and laying in the pajamas. That sounds like the perfect day!

Nat said...

LOVE the picture of the feet being warmed up by the fire! How fun!

sara said...

Love the fire! and YESSSSSSSSS BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!! :)

sara said...

p.s..... I just ready abby's comment...

Seriously, it was NOT as bad as you were saying!!! I liked it.

Chelsea said...

Hey, it's a given that you are a "Super mom". I looked back on your recent posts, you crack me up. Bummer about Coby's arm. Good thing you guys have tough boys!